Photos overload. Sorry! I absolutely loved that first batch.
The new year's around the corner. I still don't quite get the fascination about countdowns. Maybe I'm starting to withdraw into my social shell (Nope, I don't know what a social shell is other than a figment of my imagination). Hah, it's not exactly good, coz I considering skipping my orientation program next year. Can't be bothered with orientation and what not. Please just show me my seat and pass me my books. M for mugger.
The new year's around the corner. I still don't quite get the fascination about countdowns. Maybe I'm starting to withdraw into my social shell (Nope, I don't know what a social shell is other than a figment of my imagination). Hah, it's not exactly good, coz I considering skipping my orientation program next year. Can't be bothered with orientation and what not. Please just show me my seat and pass me my books. M for mugger.
Saturday, December 30, 2006